Sunday, February 2, 2014

Challenge #192: Birthday Cards for a Special Woman, using Pastel Colors

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's "Lovey Dovey" challenge.
The selection of cards was outstandingly beautiful!!!
I still have to finish my rounds and will do so this morning.
Be sure to stop back on Wednesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This weeks hostess is Karolina.
She has chosen the following challenge for us this week. 

This week's challenge is:
Birthday Cards for a Special Woman, using Pastel Colors
(plus a sentiment)

This week's Sponsor is:
Bugaboo Stamps 

Donating: 7 images, winners choice 

This month we have two amazing guest designers with us!!
We hope that you will stop by and give each of them a very warm Sentimental Sundays welcome. 

Rohini
Name : Rohini Srivastava
Blog : PrettyasPaper
Crafting since : 1st Jan 2012

Still learning the nuances of Paper Crafting and I strongly believe that Ignorance is not the problem - not wanting to learn always is.
Crafting is a mojo which gives a me a high!

I am a simpleton who works by the day with an MNC and dreams by the night as a Crafter. Cardboard, Crepe, Chart, Self designed and Patterned - all types of papers fascinate me which in turn lets me leave my imagination loose!  I have been actively crafting since 1 year now  and with much delight have created a blog "PrettyasPaper" which is dedicated to all the crafty items which bring joy to me and a smile on the faces of people who receive it! 


I am married with 5 grown up children, 3 grandchildren and another on it’s way! I teach cards at a Community Craft Group and also run a small group that meets each week.  I enjoy singing and am involved in a church choir as well as a choir of about 80 people. We perform about 4 times a year mainly doing Oratorio works, such as Beethoven etc.  I am a DT member on Make It Monday and 613 Avenue Create. I have also been on three other DTs (two of them unfortunately had to close) as well as had a few GD spots. I have been cardmaking for about 14 –15 years now and blogging for just over three years. I enjoy looking at other blogs and seeing all the wonderful creations people make.


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

7 comments:

Sandy S said...

Fabulous cards Teamies!

And welcome and congrats to Rohini & Sandy as our Guest Designers! Your cards are absolutely wonderful!

Sandy S
(SSDT)

Carla S. said...

Fantastic creations from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Steph said...

Thank you for all the inspiration. I love all the cards but I particularly liked Sandy's Wiggle the Bait card. I hope to have time to play along!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah the design Team cards are super, Thanks for sharing, Love Hazelxx

Pauline C said...

Hi - wonderful DT cards and great challenge. Can you tell me please - will you be announcing a winner for the previous week's challenge ie More than 3 layers/
hugs
pauline x

Unknown said...

Fab DT creations. Linky was playing up and has put my card on twice...x

Unknown said...

Thank you Calypso for having me at your Blog. Its an honor!

All the DT creations are FAN-TA-BULOUS! Have lots to learn from the team :)