Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sentimental Sundays Design Team

Hello everyone-
First, I want to thank everyone that entered our design team call. 
The turnout was more than I expected, due to it being the end of holiday season and all.
I did not get around to thank each and everyone of you, but I will as I would like to invite a few of you back as our guest. 
Today I have the honor and privilege of announcing the ladies that well be joining the Sentimental Sundays family. I was originally only planning on selecting 2-3, but I couldn't resist or pass up the amazing talent and skills that each one of them have.  They are the perfect fit for our already large and talented family.

So without further ado, let's introduce you to the Sentimental Sundays Design Team:

I could not end this post with out giving a HUGE thank you, to my "Senior Design Team".
Some of these ladies are the original "Sentimental Sundays" Design Team, that stayed with me, when I took over Sentimental Sundays, a year and half ago.  It's been a lot of trial and error, but they hung in there with me and supported all the transitions that were made along the way.  They are all my sisters and I could not do it without them.  And of course here they are:






Make sure you stop by tomorrow, we have a new challenge for you.

Big sentimental hugs,
Calypso

10 comments:

Leeann said...

Congrats, ladies!!!!

Archana Joshi said...

So happy to see new DT Friends so Welcome to the Team. And congratulations to Calypso.
Big Group DT Hugs,
Archana

Kristi said...

Thank you for the warm welcome to the team. I am excited to be a part of such a fun and talented group!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Wow, thank you for the warm welcome. Looking forward to the challenges very much. Hugs, Jill x

Julie M said...

What a lovely welcome - and it's also lovely to put faces to the names!! Looking forward to working with you all.

Julie x

Angela said...

Excited to be a part of such a talented challenge team!
Thanks for the welcome, Calypso!

Caro-ART said...

Thank you for the warm welcome to the team.
Karolina x

Sherry Eckblad said...

Thanks for the warm welcome and I am so excited to play along with all of you on this great team.

Tracey said...

Welcome to all the new DT members :D
I love being part of this amazing DT & thanks to Calypso for making it just perfect!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Janne said...

I'm so happy for all the lucky ladies. You are the best Calypso ♥
Hugs ♥